Monday, February 26, 2007

Durian Cream Puffs - Anyone?

Just so you know, I made a lot of durian cream puffs last night and they are still nicely sitting in my fridge. If you want some, call me, text me, email me, blog me, msn me (whatever communication you can get me) and I can probably meet u in school and pass it to you. However, it might melt by that time so it would better if you come to my house and eat it cold and fresh. Just let me know if you are craving for one and we can probably bring you to my house or meet you somewhere. I know Ashley needs me to talk to her in Mandarin for her class (er..but then, she doesn't like durian..so not singaporean, haha!)

I really don't mind picking you up....I love taking care of my beloved Singaporeans friends...hehe! Ok, they are delicious (according to Justin)!

Note: Keshia, I know you lose your voice, but I can save some for you and you can eat them when you recover.

Tata!

4 Comments:

At February 27, 2007 9:04 AM, Blogger rae said...

DURIAN CREAM PUFFS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 
At February 27, 2007 1:18 PM, Blogger Funkee Ego said...

wait wait wait, Ashley DOESN'T like durian? Wah lau eh! oui Ash, how come you don't like so much Asian stuff one? you 1/2 ang moh ah?

 
At February 27, 2007 11:33 PM, Blogger joycey said...

Yes, anyone still wants my durian cream puffs? We are eating very slowly. It melts in your mouth as well as in your hands, haha!

 
At February 28, 2007 10:15 AM, Blogger rae said...

that's why she can marry an angmoh...she doesn't have to worry about the durian bit. HAHA!!! man. she'd kill me if she saw this. :D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home